This website offers a free recruitment service to local authority building control teams in England and Wales, and we'd love you to join us so that we can start promoting your job ads to as wide an audience as possible.
Why would you want to?
- You'll get the attention of people who hadn’t even thought of building control as a career
- You'll attract new blood to work as apprentices or trainees
- You'll be able to reach out to those returning to work full or part time
- You'll broaden your reach on the search engines
- We'll help you promote your recruitment campaigns to back up your local activity
- And we'll help you promote with expert social media campaigns
How can authorities sign up?
Even if you don’t have a vacancy at the moment, it’s a good idea to get your account set up so that you’re ready to go when you do. To do that it's a three-step process:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact email address (it won’t be published publically) and your council's logo.
2. We'll then send you an account login and you can start uploading your vacancies straight away. (We'll provide instructions, and support if needed.)
3. We'll then review your ad and publish it within 48 hours (at the latest - the process will usually be quicker).